CARE Invitational 2019
Come join us, be a part of something bigger. Here at Caregolf we believe in having amazing golf days and raising money for the betterment of needy children. Together, we can make a difference with your help.
Thursday 18th July 2019
It is my pleasure to invite you once again at Hartsbourne Country Club, one of the most prestigious private members club in North London.
Enjoy a great day of golf on the immaculate fairways, greens and the tremendous hospitality Hartsbourne Golf Club has to offer. To make the most of your day with us our Care Invitational package includes:
- Full English Breakfast
- Free drinks buggies on the course
- Scrumptious three-course meal
Leave the world of work for a day, enjoy your time with us and make a positive contribution for the betterment of our needy children.
CAREducation Trust has a number of on-going projects that we are fund raising for and we provide an overview of a few of them.
We have committed to supporting a number of construction based projects, detailed below.
1. Bilimora, here we have funded the construction of a boys hostel and girls hostel. Now there is a need to improve and upgrade the kitchen and dining facilities in the boys hostel. This is proposed to cost approximately £24,000.
2. Whilst we have fulfilled our main objective of constructing the residential school in Manali at a cost in the region of £400,000, there was a need for further guest houses to enable future volunteers to visit and support the school. This is estimated to cost approximately £25,000.
3. The Auro Foundation in Uganda has very successfully completed the building of Phase 1 of their plans to support vocational training for young adults. They have vastly increased their number of students enrolled and improved the level of teaching and skills taught. There is now a need to improve facilities of sanitation and electricity to ensure their work can continue and expand further. This is estimated to cost approximately £30,000 in addition to the £30,000 Care has previously sent for the first phase.
4. Another on going project we are supporting is in Mombasa, the Cerebral Palsy Foundation. There is a need to expand their facilities to improve and increase their reach. Our current commitment for the expansion works are approximately £35,000.
5. Finally the latest project we have taken on is called Winner Convent School, with charity partner Vibhavari in Madhya Pradesh. There are a number of needs in this very rural remote school which serves children from the surrounding villages. Primarily there is a need to improve their transportation facilities so that more children can be collected to attend the school, as well as the pre-school classroom facilities. Initially we are looking to raise £20,000 for this project.
This is a brief summary of a select few of our current projects. Please do let us know if you would like more information or would like to know about other projects.
Once again I take this opportunity to thank all the Caregolf members and our donors for the support over the past 20 years.
We believe this problem can be tackled at grass roots and help parents understand that education is the best thing for their children and the future growth of their community.
Get in touch if you have any questions
07715 170 035